- Off Street
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central
- Front Garden
- Ground Floor
- Level access
- Stunning & deceptively spacious cottage
- Walk in accommodation
- Large front garden
- Gch & condensing boiler
- Leaded upvc dg
- Beams and exposed stone work
- 2 receptions
- Cast iron range
- Must view property
- If looking for a cottage do not miss this one
- Now reduced by £15k for a quick sale
REDUCED ** REDUCED ** REDUCED ** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM STUNNING COTTAGE * 2 RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN DINING ROOM * BEAMS AND EXPOSED STONE WORK * LARGE CAST IRON RANGE * ITALIAN MARBLE FIREPLACE WITH OAK SURROUND * EXTENSIVE FITTED FURNITURE TO THE MAIN BEDROOM * LARGE FRONT GARDEN WITH 2 SHEDS WHICH COULD BE REMOVED TO CREATE AN OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE * THERE IS ALSO PARKING FOR 1 CAR AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PROPERTY * OVERALL A COTTAGE NOT TO BE MISSED * WALK IN ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT * MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE THIS FINE COTTAGE *
This is a property which you would be proud to show to family and friends should you have bought it. A stunning cottage being deceptively spacious inside, comprising of a lovely lounge, additional sitting room incorporating an original range in black cast iron, kitchen dining room, 2 good size bedrooms, a large bathroom. We have all the features of a cottage such as beams, exposed stone work, expensive marble fireplace with oak surround, plus the advantage of a good size level front cottage garden. Residents access to the front with the option to create an off road parking area to the front utilising the extra garden space. If you are in the market place for a stunning cottage in this hot spot location, then look no further and book a viewing. This is a dream cottage for a young FTB couple, being sold by a motivated vendor. VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE. NOW REDUCED BY £15K. Do not miss this one at this price.
Sitting Room: 4.35m x 2.45m (14'3 x 8'0). Period wood door into the sitting room, exposed stone work, stone fireplace with expensive cast iron range, beams, leaded Upvc dg window to rear, double ch radiator, alarm panel.
Kitchen Dining Room: 4.27m x 2.80m (14'0 x 9'2). Range of wall & base units in Antique oak, work tops, leaded Upvc dg window to rear, wall unit with the Glow Worm condensing boiler, 1.5 sink with brass mixer tap, oak lintel over a recessed area with extractor over a 4 ring Hotpoint gas hob in stainless steel, built in electric oven in stainless steel, plumbed for an auto-washer and dryer, space for a tall boy fridge freezer, laminate floor, ch radiator, space for a table and chairs.
Lounge: 4.57m x 4.01m (14'11 x 13'1). Leaded Upvc dg window to front, double ch radiator, attractive cornice, exposed stone wall, Italian marble fireplace with oak surround.
Front Entrance Hall: Composite security door, stairs, ch radiator.
Landing & Stairs:
Bedroom 1: 4.02m x 3.92m (13'2 x 12'10). Leaded Upvc dg window, stone fireplace feature, extensive fitted furniture with walk in robes, TV cupboard, ch radiator.
Bedroom 2: 4.21m x 2.32m (13'9 x 7'7). Leaded Upvc dg window, double ch radiator, louvre fronted cupboard with the cylinder tank.
Bathroom: 3.02m x 2.20m (9'10 x 7'2). Three piece shell suite in white, part tiled, Triton electric shower over the bath with screen, leaded frosted Upvc dg window, inset ceiling lights, ch radiator, exposed beam.
Externally: To the front is a large well kept lawned garden with borders, gravel pathway, area with 2 sheds which could be removed to create an off road parking space. To the rear is a courtyard entrance with a parking area for 1 car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Martin Lonsdale Estates Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: 0014729Property Data powered by StandOut Property Manager
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.Refrencing fees are £93.60 including vat per person Non Refundable. When the references are satisfied, the following applies.
A non refundable holding fee of £200.00 including vat to reserve the property can be lodged to secure the property. Once the property is taken this forms part of the rent, and will be deducted from the rental amount owing.
On the day of sign up, 1 months rent. Also a BOND/DEPOSIT (equivalent of the rent, plus £100.00 including vat)
Finally £100.00 including vat administration fee for preparing all documentation.